What are the benefits of menstrual panties?
You may know it - you don't know if your period will come today or tomorrow. But it can be difficult to guard yourself in advance. Just the thought of inserting a tampon or a cup into a dry vagina - about as uncomfortable as fingernails down a chalkboard, right?
Menstrual panties have several advantages - and this is one of them. That you can wear them in the days leading up to your period, even if you don't know when it will come. You are protected - but your panties feel like normal panties. And that gives a nice sense of security. You feel like yourself - without the use of disposable products.
But period panties have several advantages:
- They stay where they need to be - whereas a pad can slide around in the panties and end up not providing the protection you needed.
- There is no health risk, as there can be with, for example, tampons, which in rare cases can lead to the condition TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome) if used for longer than recommended.
- They feel nice - there is no glue on the back of a pad that nibbles and gets stuck in the small hairs, there is no cup that can sit crooked and chafe. It is also particularly valuable if you are particularly sensitive.
- They can be used again and again - you just have to remember to rinse and wash them.
- They feel so much like regular panties, they're so comfortable that you can actually forget you're on your period - at least that's what we hear over and over again in your reviews.
Fortunately, there are more and more menstrual products - and that's how it should be. We are all different, our bleeding volume is different, as are our needs. If you are still in doubt as to whether period panties are for you, read XXX